There are only parties camping here in the Mirepoix campsite - but I’m shocked to find I’m not ‘the only Gray in the Village.’
Alan and Chris Gray are in a Bedouin scale tent with car alongside with a CYM sticker. My tent would pass unnoticed in one of their rooms (or even perhaps under thier car).
The first morning I’d hoped to say hello but they were still in bed at 9:30am so I decided to call in again later in the evening hoping they might be up by then.
When I returned at 8pm to find them now up and about I discovered Chris also plays the pipes (and hurdy-gurdy) but doesn’t have hers with her. (How could she not I thought when she has the advantage of a car at least to transport them).
So I played them a lament and a few jigs and we chatted away the evening over a bottle of wine (mine) and cheese (theirs).

